As a Dream Business entrepreneur, or someone who’s on their way to becoming one, Small Business Saturday should be an exciting moment.
Make small businesses competitive in the marketplace, strongly bonded with their audience and customers and equipped to take on the big-box stores – a great goal.
Are you there yet?
What’s holding you back?
Ask yourself these six questions:
- Do you understand the reality and importance of a business built on powerful and profitable client relationships?
- Have you positioned yourself as the in-demand “go-to authority” in your market and niche? In other words, are you the one everybody’s talking about?
- Do you have a comprehensive marketing program that serves up a reliable and steady stream of new customers and prospects?
- Do you recognize your need to get more stuff done, become a content creating machine, and master the plethora of available marketing platforms AND get enough sleep?
- Have you had your fill of bright shiny objects or lottery ticket mentality that sounds good on paper, but delivers nothing sustainable?
- Are you ready to get more done every day – more done in a day than most entrepreneurs accomplish in a week?
Jot down your answers.
As in, physically write them down on a sheet of paper.
Don’t speak them.
Don’t type them.
This is important.
When you use your hand to write words, rather than dictate into an audio recorder or type into a keyboard, you gain a different perspective.
Let the answers flow through your mind and begin the process of creating the solutions you need.