Here are the facts:
- You’ll work longer hours than you ever imagined.
- On many days, you’ll have to dig deep, just to find the energy and drive to keep going.
- You’ll learn to function pretty well on 6 hours of sleep, or less.
- You’ll end up borrowing far more money than you had hoped, because quitting is simply not an option.
- Your family and friends will not understand why you initially work so hard, for so little.
- You’ll miss ball games and school recitals when the prospective customer you’ve been courting for months, can suddenly see you that day.
- You’ll often be the last one paid, even though you own the dang business!
- And, when you are blessed with success, you will likely experience criticism and cheap shots about how nice it must be!
Growing a Dream Business, one that allows you to live life on your terms, is not easy, yet totally doable.
It will be the hardest thing you’ve ever done, and therefore, when you make it, will produce a feeling of pride and accomplishment that is fantastic.
If you’re trying to building your dream business, ask yourself this question:
Are you playing to win?
Or, are you merely playing not to lose?
Your honest answer dictates the road you’re truly on.
If you want to win, reach out and connect with me, I’d love to help you.