Stick Like Glue Radio #164 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview the internet marketer and personal development coach Ty Cohen is also an expert in Kindle Publishing. Ty shares some great nuggets about selling your information through Kindle. Don’t miss this show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
Stick Like Glue Radio #162 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview the founder of Coaching Success Systems, Angie Fisher, on how she took her part time business to the Ultimate Provider of Support Systems for Business, Life and Success Coaches. Lots of nuggets in this show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview the founder of Coaching Success Systems, Angie Fisher, on how she took her part time business to the Ultimate Provider of Support Systems of Business, Life, and Success Coaches. Lots of nuggets in this show!
Main Questions Asked:
- Give us an idea of how your survey worked and what kind of information you got.
- How did you continue to shape your general Virtual Assistant (VA) service based on the survey results?
- Were there any ah-ha moments from the survey results?
- How do you find different people to work with that have specialized skillsets?
- What kind of systems do you use to keep your business organized?
- How are you growing your business today?
- What has been the biggest challenge or surprise as an entrepreneur?
- What do you say to entrepreneurs who wonder when is the right time to get help?
Key Lessons Learned:
- It’s important to listen to your industry and act based on the needs.
- Find how you can generate multiple streams of income in your business. One way to do this is to take an existing client and find different things to offer them.
- Not enough people survey their current customers to find out what their needs are.
- Surveys are one of the most important resources you can use to grow your business.
- Angie’s surveys asked for feedback and questions on the industry as a whole based on what other coaches needed or struggled with.
- Surveys help figure out what goals your clients are leaning towards and their vision for their business.
- By looking at a business’s goals and vision, you will be able to figure out other services to offer.
- The survey was an automated 10-question, 3-minute survey.
- Examples of survey questions are, “What do you see as a weakness, or what do you see other coaches struggling with?” and “How can we help your industry as a whole?”
Sourcing Virtual Assistants
- Angie tries to build her team based on character, but when it comes to copywriting, it’s important to focus on the skill and character to ensure they will mesh well with the team and the clients.
- Angie will usually provide potential copywriters with a few of her own personal projects to test them out and see how they can deliver the product she is looking for.
- Angie’s team communication is kept on a project management system called TeamWork.
- Clients are also included in TeamWork so tasks can be assigned and communicated directly within the task.
- Project management systems do away with email and allow clients to check on the remaining time they have left on a project, the status, and pending projects.
When to Get Help & Social Media
- The earlier you are working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ your business the better. It will be less chaotic to take on VA’s earlier than wait until you are in a growth spurt, which is when you’ll need them the most.
- If you wait until your business is in chaos and messy, then you will have to invest a lot of time to go backwards and fix things rather than move forward.
- A lot of clients need help on social media, as they know they need exposure across multiple platforms but don’t have the time to do it.
- In the beginning focus on two social media platforms and get them working powerfully for the business.
Links to Resources Mentioned
Click to Tweet
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!
In this episode of Newsletter Guru TV I share two common elements shared by most high-income earning entrepreneurs. If you do not have these traits now, you want to move yourself and business in this direction! Do not miss this important show!