I’ve written numerous books for entrepreneurs that take you by the hand and show you how to create your Dream Business.
One of the recommended tactics for getting your book written fast is to start an hour earlier each day, and devote that quiet hour to writing a section of a chapter before e-mail, social media, and the demands of your business capture your attention.
I race the sun to see who wakes up first (and usually win), so that works for me.
But that might not work for you.
Some folks may try it, and find themselves staring in agonized frustration at an empty Word document for an hour.
And some ask, how do they know what kind of book will get people excited to buy it and read it (two different things)?
Right now, let me show you a creative way to
Launch Your Book And Create Your Buyers, While You Write The Book
A member of my Dream Business Mastermind wanted to write a book that credentialized his business and let prospects know what kind of work he does.
Funny thing – not even he was sure what that was!
And he didn’t have a big list.
Not to mention, he’s such a night owl that he and I sometimes Skype in the middle of the night – right as he’s wrapping up for the night and I’m starting my day – so there’s no “wake up early and write first” for this dude.
His solution was simple:
- Start a simple blog – it took about an hour to set up the hosting and install a basic WordPress theme
- Once per day for 90 days, blog about whatever was on his mind about the business he was in and the business he wanted to be in
- Start a dedicated Facebook page, build a fan base, and invite his fans to comment on his posts to get the buzz going
- At the end of 90 days, log back into his blog and organize the posts into categories
- Those “categories” became chapters for his book
- Copy-paste the posts into a Word document, then edit the entire document to make the posts align with a common theme
- Add an introduction chapter, closing chapter, and transitional content as needed to make the book “whole”
- When he launched the book, those Facebook fans lined up to buy the book, creating an instant Amazon International Best-Seller!
Then, he re-built his business website to correspond with the content of the book, and is now using that website to book new business.
No Matter What You Do, Get Support Creating And Launching Your Book
Through a coaching session with me, we created the title of his book and the “story theme” that melded all of his disparate ideas into a cohesive story.
We got it done in one session!
He is sort of a self-starter, but you may find yourself needing someone to stand beside you every step of the way.
That would be me!
I’ve helped many entrepreneurs, like you, create, edit, and launch their business-building books.
If you’re thinking about writing a book, there’s no better time.
Cap't Jim Palmer, The Dream Business Coach
Cap’t Jim Palmer, best known internationally as the Dream Business Coach, is creator of the Dream Business Mastermind and Coaching Program and host of Dream Business Radio – a weekly podcast based on Jim’s smart marketing and dream business building strategies. Claim your FREE Dream Business Transformation now!
Leave A Comment