A few years back, I was very proud to be a guest on what at the time was a new and wonderful podcast about giving back.
This is by far, one of the most in-depth and personal looks into my life – and especially what I call the Serve First model.
The Giving Back Podcast, which aired for three years and 325 episodes (mine was #006), celebrates people who want to make a difference, their heartfelt commitment, and the great work of the charities they support.
Unlike most interviews I do, this one did not focus on business.
Instead, this podcast is about serving others and how it can change your life, any many others.
Among the insights you discover when you tune in now, you will find:
- What charities I support and what inspired me to select them
- Why writing checks doesn’t always get the job done
- What to do when you don’t feel like you have time for charity
- Being in “survivor mode” and how this can impact your ability to be charitable – and why this is especially when you want to give to charity
- The reasons I felt unqualified when I was asked to mentor someone for the Bridge of Hope charity, and how I overcame that
- How my faith plays a key role in motivating and inspiring me to Serve First
- And much, much more in this powerful, information-loaded, short interview