Stick Like Glue Radio #103 On this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio I interview social media marketing strategist, Donna Cravotta who talks about using the ‘old way of doing business with new technologies.’ Lots of nuggets in this interview.
In this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I talk with Donna Cravotta, the CEO of Social Sage PR, and the creator of the Total Social PR System.
Donna’s goal is to help you maximize your online presence by taking a different approach to social media and PR. Her commitment is to make sure her clients are empowered to amplify their unique voice and shared purpose without overwhelming their schedules. With just a few minutes every day, Donna’s approach to social media will help you create valuable business connections that lead to mind-blowing opportunities and endless possibilities.
Main Questions Asked:
- How did you get started in business?
- What is your strategy to social media and PR?
- What is your hashtag strategy?
- What is the biggest mistake you see people make with social media?
- How do people find conversations on social media platforms?
- What is the most important social media trend coming over the next 6 to 12 months?
Key Points made by Donna
- Social media is a great tool to build relationships.
- You can still take the “old way” of doing business and apply it to social media.
- Take the time to identify who your customers really are, and connect with them.
- Listen to your customers!
- You can’t pay others to listen for you; no one knows your business like you!
- Hashtags are conversation anchors.
- Keywords are important; research the keywords your influencers are using.
- Relationship building and understanding your audience is the way to directly impact your online presence.
Click to Tweet!
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and if you enjoyed this interview, leave a 5 star rating and review!