Stick Like Glue Radio #160 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview my friend and mentor, Ms. Lee Milteer. Lee’s latest book is called Reclaim Your Magic – The Real Secrets to Manifesting Anything You Want, and the book is amazing. Lots of nuggets and gems in this extended show, don’t miss it!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview my friend and mentor, Ms. Lee Milteer. Lee’s latest book is called Reclaim Your Magic – The Real Secrets to Manifesting Anything You Want, and the book is amazing. Lots of nuggets and gems in this extended show. Don’t miss it!
Main Questions Asked:
- How did you come up with the title Reclaim the Magic?
- How do we become the king or queen of our own lives?
- Can you talk more about the five kinds of energy?
- How does envisioning help someone achieve more success?
Key Lessons Learned:
- A lot of people allow their childhood to determine what their future is going to be.
- Everyone is intuitive. It’s just that society says it’s too weird so people don’t trust their instincts.
- It’s crucial in business that we access our left-brain of information, logic, facts, and figures as well as our intuitive right brain.
- If your gut says, ‘it’s not a good deal,’ then it’s important to wait to make a decision.
- Lean to trust yourself and know what feels right internally.
- Visionary thinkers are often ‘before their time,’ so it may not be the right time to act on your idea.
- We stimulate our intuition by asking ourselves questions.
- Intuition can appear as a small whisper or a flash rather than a neon sign in the sky.
- Use your subconscious to give you information.
- Example of asking the subconscious for answers: “There is a million dollar book title rattling around in my subconscious mind; when I wake up tomorrow morning that title will come to me.”
- When things are right, ‘the doors open.’ When things aren’t right, things don’t cooperate.
- If things aren’t flowing, that means things aren’t right.
- When we come from inspiration, we have more success than when we come from ‘money greed.’
- When you find yourself hesitant or procrastinating, that means the project isn’t fully formed enough to take the right direction.
Becoming the King or Queen
- This is about self-respect not ego.
- Self-serving people take advantage of people who are ‘pleasers.’
- To be the queen or king of your own reality you have to learn to honor yourself first. This is like putting your own oxygen mask before putting on anyone else’s.
- Arrange your life so that you are being a service to others but honoring yourself and your needs.
- Access ‘how can I take care of myself and reserve my energy so I am mental, emotional, physical, financial, and spiritual energy fit to make good decisions.’
- Ask yourself, ‘what is the best use of my time and personal energy?’
Kinds of Energy
- As human beings, we are self-fulfilled prophecies.
- What we think about will manifest.
- Like attracts like.
- The caliber of information that you put into your brain determines the caliber of life you have.
- Deliberately mentally start your day with something that jumpstarts you into solutions not problems.
- Determine when you are at your best and assign that time for your most active ventures.
- Thoughts create your emotions, and there is a body and mind connection.
- When you find yourself in a fantastic mood, analyze what your thoughts were in the past half hour.
- Second-guessing yourself is the worst thing entrepreneurs can do. When you aren’t vibrating with confidence nobody wants to do business with you.
- How much are you connecting to the invisible realm some people call ‘God’ that is there for you and gives you inspiration?
- When you envision you are creating references in your brain for what is possible. Your brain starts to seek out how to make that come through.
Links to Resources Mentioned
Click to Tweet
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!