Stick Like Glue Radio #118 On this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio I interview entrepreneur, investor and rock star podcaster Jason Hartman. Jason has some unbelievable nuggets to share in this action packed episode. Don’t miss it!
On this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio I interview entrepreneur, investor and rock star podcaster Jason Hartman. Jason has some unbelievable nuggets to share in this action packed episode. Don’t miss it!
Main Questions Asked
- How has podcasting helped grow your business empire?
- Why should an entrepreneur have a podcast?
- What is the revenue model for podcasting?
- How do people get to the ‘funnel?’
- What is the average time to gain listeners’ trust today?
- Has the ‘cycle of the sale’ slowed dramatically?
- What is the mission of the Jason Hartman Foundation?
Key Lessons Learned
- The educated consumer is an empowered consumer
- The new form is to educate the consumer and they will become a much better client with a higher trust level
- The best way to learn something is by teaching it
- The old form of media is monologue media as it is one sided
- The new form of media is a ‘dialogue media’ as it is a conversation
- If you have something to say, you are good at talking about it, and can get good guests then podcasting is a good medium for you
- If podcasting is done correctly then its almost like eavesdropping on a conversation
- A podcast is a conversation between you, your guest and your listener
- When starting a podcast, avoid the trap of only featuring guests that are already famous and only selling their latest venture
- Podcast guests who are unknown but winning in their own industry usually provide good show content
- People buy when they are ready to buy
- Sometimes listeners take significant time to reach out so your payoff may be delayed
- If you do the same thing everyone else does then you will get the same results
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!
Click to Tweet