Stick Like Glue Radio #181 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview clairvoyant business coach Katy Bray about how she helps small business owners take their business to the next level. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview clairvoyant business coach Katy Bray about how she helps small business owners take their business to the next level. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Main Questions Asked:
- What are the top 3 reasons entrepreneurs get stuck?
- Have you ever gone through or coached anyone through the fear of criticism?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Katy works with game changers and leaders who are the people with ideas for a new corporate world.
Top 3 Reasons Entrepreneurs Get Stuck
1. Lack of Trust
- We all fall down, but that doesn’t mean we can’t trust ourselves.
- We learn to trust ourselves through our successes and failures.
- Give yourself permission to fall down and accept it.
- Entrepreneurs are here to learn, and sometimes stumble into the greatest failures.
- There is something to be extracted from every experience and failure.
3. Comparing Ourselves to Others
- We compare our ‘insides’ to someone else’s ‘outside’ and forget that what they are doing is none of our business.
- We need to make sure our comparisons are based on what we did recently and how we improved.
Fear of Criticism
- Sometimes you need to choose to be judged on the content and not the delivery method.
- Often, you need to drop your own agenda and meet the needs of others, and let them extract the information from what you are putting out there.
- To have 100% integrity, you need to show up as best as you can in any given moment and know whatever someone gets from your output is up to the them to decide what they take away and do with it.
The Imposter Syndrome
- This is when people fear they are going to be ‘found out.’
- We need to give ourselves permission to be in the process, learning, paying attention, and not comparing ourselves to others.
- We define our vision. Not others.
Live With the Lights On
Click to Tweet:
What is imposter syndrome & how to you get over it? Find out w/ @heygamechanger @newsletterguru https://www.getjimpalmer.com
What are the top 3 reasons entrepreneurs get stuck? Find out w/ @heygamechanger @newsletterguru https://www.getjimpalmer.com
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Your Host: Cap't Jim Palmer, The Dream Business Coach
Cap’t Jim Palmer, best known internationally as the Dream Business Coach, is creator of the Dream Business Mastermind and Coaching Program and host of Dream Business Radio – a weekly podcast based on Jim’s smart marketing and dream business building strategies. Claim your FREE Dream Business Transformation now!
Leave A Comment