Stick Like Glue Radio #104 On this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio I interview Julie Gray. A holistic time management coach who helps entrepreneurs get more done! Lots of nuggets in this interview; don’t miss it!
For this episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I spend 30 minutes with Julie Gray, a certified organizer coach, who specializes in working with overwhelmed and overworked individuals who have tried lots of ways to get organized that just haven’t found the right system that works for them.
Julie uses a unique approach that focuses on taking care of your physical self, while focusing on productivity, and unlocking a system that works just for you. You don’t want to miss this episode!
Main Questions Asked:
- How did you get into this coaching model?
- How do you help people to get more done and take time off?
- How did you “cure yourself” of working all the time?
- What does it mean to be a holistic time coach?
- How do you work with entrepreneurs to help them grow their business from a holistic standpoint?
- How much sleep are you getting and what’s the quality of your sleep?
- What are your secrets to curing the “shiny object” syndrome?
Key Points made by Julie
- Set boundaries around your time and energy.
- Find your own formula in a work/life balance.
- More time off can equal more productivity!
- You must schedule your work and time off.
- There is no cookie-cutter time management system.
- You must have clarity about how you spend your time.
Click to Tweet!
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and if you enjoyed this interview, leave a 5 star rating and review!