Stick Like Glue Radio #180 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur, coach and consultant Kristin Swarcheck and we talk about how to free yourself from self-limiting beliefs and the advantages of vul-nerability. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur, coach, and consultant, Kristin Swarcheck, and we talk about how to free yourself from self-limiting beliefs and the advantages of vulnerability. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Main Questions Asked:
- What are some of the advantages of being vulnerable and looking inward?
- How do you help people free themselves from self-limiting beliefs?
- Explain the four core beliefs.
Key Lessons Learned:
- It is natural for humans to seek love and acceptance.
- It is not until you have moments to reflect inward and seek greater meaning that you can dissect it.
- Transformation is not easy work, and is something you have to commit to for a lifetime.
Removing the ‘Mask’
- Being vulnerable means saving energy from ‘putting on different masks.’
- When we let go of the high expectations we have of ourselves and find a place of self-love, then we can allow ourselves to be vulnerable.
- When you can be one person to the whole world, you are no longer exhausted by putting on a ‘face’ and can embrace the moment.
- The truth will set you free.
- Being authentic is a courageous act, and once you start doing it, it is self-motivating.
- When you are honest with yourself about who you really are, you end up attracting the right people and repel others.
- You aren’t meant to connect with and please everybody.
- To be authentic takes confidence and a real feeling of self-worth.
The Law of Attraction
- When you step on the path, the universe will support you.
- Having a coach means having someone who has walked the path before you and can hold the torch to guide you.
- It doesn’t matter what skill or talent you have; it’s all about the mindset, and you have to take care of the demons.
- It’s not about stopping caring about what people say, but rather consciously deciding to be judged on the value being released and not the way in which it’s delivered.
- Become aware of what your self-limiting beliefs are. Awareness is power.
- Be clear on what your personal negative self-talk is.
- When we examine our fears there are often inaccuracies, even though we accept them as being true.
- There is a process of reprogramming your mind through affirmations and subliminal audio to build your confidence at a subconscious level.
- Just because you think highly of yourself on the outside doesn’t mean you feel the same on the inside.
The Four Core Beliefs
- We have to heal ourselves with the core beliefs that we are loved, worthy, accepted, and fulfilled.
- The more secure we become within ourselves, we should not attach ourselves to another person to fulfill a need but rather appreciate the person for who they are.
- Get clear on the beliefs we hold as our own and what we need to feel most secure.
Click to Tweet:
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!