Stick Like Glue Radio #192 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur and the founder of Career-Hearted – Jeffrey Goodman. Jeffrey has a long history of business successes and is the founder of Ca-reerHearted – an innovative business course for passionate, heart-focused, right-brained entrepreneurs. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur and the founder of CareerHearted – Jeffrey Goodman. Jeffrey has a long history of business successes and is the founder of CareerHearted – an innovative business course for passionate, heart-focused, right-brained entrepreneurs. Don’t miss this powerful show!
Main Questions Asked:
- What is a right-brained entrepreneur?
- What are the biggest challenges right-brained entrepreneurs have with starting a business?
- Talk about the ‘birthing’ of a business.
- How can people avoid the mistakes and overcome overwhelm?
- What are the Four C’s of Business?
- Is The Creator the first role filled in the Reinvented C Suite?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Right-brained entrepreneurs are creative people who are extremely inventive and in the far future mindset.
- This type of entrepreneur knows something new needs to be developed.
- The biggest challenge for right-brained entrepreneurs is that they are entrepreneurial but also get severely overwhelmed.
- Right-brained entrepreneurs understand their craft but not necessarily business.
Birthing a Business
- When it comes to business, the birth cycle will be repeated in both microcosm and macrocosm ways.
- The cycle goes from idea to conception to gestation to birth.
- Often businesses are built out of order and jump to marketing first without all the other pieces being in place.
- Focus on step-by-step processes.
- Work with the Four Seasons of a Business and understand how it rotates through and what happens within each cycle.
The Seasons of Business
- Plant the seeds and get the marketing materials out there.
- This is when you see the results of planting the seeds in spring.
- Harvest time, when all the money comes in.
- This is the resting and repair time. Do the things that couldn’t be done during the busy time.
The 4 C’s of Business
- This is the reinvention of the C Suite.
- The inventor of the business, and creates something that didn’t exist before.
- These are the people who take the chaos of the creator’s idea and puts them it into a system and order.
- The controllers are the true leaders and managers of the company.
- These are the workers-for-hire, and take the strategy the controller has developed and execute it.
- These are the true entrepreneurs, and use money to take the idea and make it happen.
Click to Tweet:
What are the secrets to overcoming overwhelm? Find out w/
What are the secrets to overcoming overwhelm? Find out w/ @careerhearted @newsletterguru https://www.getjimpalmer.com
Are you a right-brained entrepreneur? Find out how to overcome challenges w/ @careerhearted @newsletterguru https://www.getjimpalmer.com
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Your Host: Cap't Jim Palmer, The Dream Business Coach
Cap’t Jim Palmer, best known internationally as the Dream Business Coach, is creator of the Dream Business Mastermind and Coaching Program and host of Dream Business Radio – a weekly podcast based on Jim’s smart marketing and dream business building strategies. Claim your FREE Dream Business Transformation now!
Leave A Comment