Stick Like Glue Radio #192 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur and the founder of Career-Hearted – Jeffrey Goodman. Jeffrey has a long history of business successes and is the founder of Ca-reerHearted – an innovative business course for passionate, heart-focused, right-brained entrepreneurs. Don't miss this powerful show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview entrepreneur and the founder of CareerHearted – Jeffrey Goodman. Jeffrey has a long history of business successes and is the founder of CareerHearted – an innovative business course for passionate, heart-focused, right-brained entrepreneurs. Don't miss this powerful show!
Main Questions Asked:
- What is a right-brained entrepreneur?
- What are the biggest challenges right-brained entrepreneurs have with starting a business?
- Talk about the 'birthing' of a business.
- How can people avoid the mistakes and overcome overwhelm?
- What are the Four C's of Business?
- Is The Creator the first role filled in the Reinvented C Suite?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Right-brained entrepreneurs are creative people who are extremely inventive and in the far future mindset.
- This type of entrepreneur knows something new needs to be developed.
- The biggest challenge for right-brained entrepreneurs is that they are entrepreneurial but also get severely overwhelmed.
- Right-brained entrepreneurs understand their craft but not necessarily business.
Birthing a Business
- When it comes to business, the birth cycle will be repeated in both microcosm and macrocosm ways.
- The cycle goes from idea to conception to gestation to birth.
- Often businesses are built out of order and jump to marketing first without all the other pieces being in place.
- Focus on step-by-step processes.
- Work with the Four Seasons of a Business and understand how it rotates through and what happens within each cycle.
The Seasons of Business
- Plant the seeds and get the marketing materials out there.
- This is when you see the results of planting the seeds in spring.
- Harvest time, when all the money comes in.
- This is the resting and repair time. Do the things that couldn't be done during the busy time.
The 4 C's of Business
- This is the reinvention of the C Suite.
- The inventor of the business, and creates something that didn't exist before.
- These are the people who take the chaos of the creator's idea and puts them it into a system and order.
- The controllers are the true leaders and managers of the company.
- These are the workers-for-hire, and take the strategy the controller has developed and execute it.
- These are the true entrepreneurs, and use money to take the idea and make it happen.
Click to Tweet:
What are the secrets to overcoming overwhelm? Find out w/
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!