Stick Like Glue Radio #191 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview a rock star serial entrepreneur, Dr. Michele Summers Colon. Dr. Michele is an internationally known Doctor and Yoga Health Coach and author of Body Wisdom -10 Weeks to Transformation So You Can Get and Feel Healthy Again! Don’t miss this powerful show!
Download MP3 Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview a rock star serial entrepreneur, Dr. Michele Summers Colon. Dr. Michele is an internationally-known Doctor and Yoga Health Coach, and author of Body Wisdom – 10 Weeks to Transformation So You Can Get and Feel Healthy Again! Don’t miss this powerful show!
Main Questions Asked:
- What made you get into Holistic Podiatry?
- Talk about the Body Wisdom Program.
- What is your schedule on an average week?
- What are the main things people can learn about in your book and course?
- Talk about plant-based diets being part of your program.
- What are your suggestions for people who are time starved on getting healthy?
Key Lessons Learned:
The Body Wisdom Program
- Dr. Michele is a Holistic Podiatrist, Ayurvedic specialist, and yoga health coach.
- The Body Wisdom Program combines the best of Eastern and Western medicine.
- The program helps entrepreneurs sleep better, have more energy, and make better decisions for themselves including food and exercise.
- Regardless, what you have to do in a day still gets done.
- Chunk your week into blocks of time for specific tasks.
- Schedule at least one or two days per week meeting-free so you can work uninterrupted.
- Make choices in how you want to get things done.
- Cut down your hours and do the same amount of work, and set up the life you want.
- Arrange appointments so you don’t have unproductive gaps in your day.
- Start looking at what you do today to set yourself up for a good day tomorrow.
- Eat an earlier, lighter dinner in order to sleep better, and your body will use all the energy for healing, rejuvenation, and repairing cells.
- People eat a later dinner, which is often heavy, and means all the energy is being used to digest food. This will result in a sluggish start to the following day.
- Add more plants and vegetables into the diet and don’t take everything away.
- Try to eat local from farmers markets. This will put you more in sync with your body.
- Build the habit slowly.
- Start with 2 minutes a day, with the goal of getting to 20 minutes per day.
- The activity can be basic such as running on the spot or jumping jacks.
- Gradually increase the time by an incremental 2 minutes.
- At the 10 minute per day mark, you will start feeling the benefits.
- Short exercise spurts will increase your energy.
Click to Tweet:
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!