Stick Like Glue Radio #165 On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview Heather Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss, Heather is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing. Don’t miss this show!
Stick Like Glue Radio www.getjimpalmer.com
On this special episode of Stick Like Glue Radio, I interview Heather Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss. Heather is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies, and marketing. Don’t miss this show!
Main Questions Asked:
- How did Sexy Boss Inc. come about?
- What is the big lesson in taking total ownership over one’s thoughts?
- Talk about being true to yourself.
Key Lessons Learned:
Being A Sexy Boss
- ‘Sexy’ is a negative term in the corporate world, as you can’t be ‘sexy’ and the boss. Heather is trying to change this.
- A big part of being an entrepreneur is owning what you stand for.
- As a business owner, you will attract the people you are meant to attract and will repel others.
Taking Total Ownership Over Thoughts?
- The key piece isn’t the knowledge but rather the shift in the mindset.
- The difference between yourself and others is not only how you think but the actions you take.
- The tactics and tools are important, but it’s more about how you think about yourself and customers.
- A lot of people think that mindset is one of the ingredients, but it is actually the fuel for the machine.
- The machine of your business is made up of your skills, talent, ambition, drive, work ethic, and moral compass. Mindset is what fuels the machine.
- When you start changing your thoughts on what you can do and what you have to do, that’s when everything starts to flow.
- Deciding that you want to be a success is a key piece.
- Highly successful people have an uncanny ability to decide.
- Successful people decide ‘yes’ or ‘no’ but not ‘maybe’ or ‘I’ll think about it.’
Being True to Yourself
- The more authentic you are in who you are and what your expertise is, the more business you will attract.
Sexy Boss (book)
Click to Tweet
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5 star rating and review in iTunes!